Pages

.

First Reaction: First 3 Chapters of Hollow City

I normally read more than 3 chapters of a book before passing judgment, but in this case I need to make an exception and say that I FREAKING LOVE THIS BOOK ALREADY! For those who don't know, the first book in this series, Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, is one of my top ten favorite books, and so far its sequel is not a disappointment. 

Unfortunately, this isn't really something I can talk about without delving into HUGE spoilers, but I will say that there are more photos, the writing style perfectly captures the mood, the characters are back and just as likable as ever, and I'm just really excited to continue this book. This will probably get a review when the third book comes out as part of a series review, or after I review the first book to avoid confusion. Well, I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment