Pages

.

First Reaction: Captain Earth Episode 1


Should I be taking this anime seriously or not? Now that is the big question here.

Granted, it does show promise of an entertaining story, and its animation and sound were wonderful. However, can someone explain to me what the heck was going on? I was seriously confused. It also seems to be taking itself rather seriously, but the main problem is the fact that I wasn't sure of whether or not I should be taking the show seriously. It just felt rushed and incomplete, which is not how a first episode should feel. First episodes are there to intrigue the audience, not to bewilder them. I'll give this anime another chance, but I get the feeling that, despite it being Bones, I may drop it.

Future Edit: I dropped this show. It never gave a true explanation as to what it's about, and nothing about it was really interesting enough about it to keep me wanting more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment