Pages

.

Update 6-1-14: Allegiant Parts 1 and 2

According to Rotten Tomatoes, Allegiant, the final book in the Divergent trilogy, will have a movie adaptation that is split into two parts: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/allegiant_part_1/
Oh, Hollywood...you greedy and money-loving people. There is no reason for this at all! IWhy did Breaking Dawn need a second half? Why does Mockingjay need a second half? Why is the Hobbit being elongated into three 3-hour movies? Finally, why do you feel the need to break Allegiant into two parts? I know it's because you want money and want to milk every franchise you can. There are people who are going to willingly buy both halves to the finales of all these franchises. But, I ask you...why is it necessary? There's a reason why the books themselves weren't split into two parts, so why do you feel the need to split the book into two parts? I'm getting sick and tired of being excited for a book adaptation and then discovering that the finale is being split into two parts, and that I'll have to wait even longer to actually continue the darn thing. 
Ah, well. Whatever the case, I guess I'll be watching both parts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment