Pages

.

Anime Review: Mekaku City Actors

I think you all know my opinion of Akiyuki Shimbo by now. If not…go watch my video.
WHY YOU DO THIS?!
Final Judgment:

It’s a mess of a show. No sugar-coating here; it’s just a mess. Find the music videos and listen to those, just avoid the show. Sure, there were some enjoyable aspects; sure, the characters were fun at times; sure, the music’s great; but nothing else about it was good. I give Mekaku City Actors a 1.5 out of 5 stars, and a recommendation to skip it. But, like always, it is up to you to decide you own opinions.
ScoreCard: 
Further Recommendations:
Nisekoi
I know, these shows don't really have much in common, but this is still an enjoyable show from the same studio and same director. Sure, it's generic and clichéd, but it's the fun kind of generic and clichéd.
Baccano!
A non-linear story told better, this is one of my favorite anime of all time and you should probably watch it.
The next review will be on a bestselling book. Here's the hint: Should I stay or should I go now? See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment