Pages

.

Update 5-8-14: Finals and Summer Plans

So, today was my final day of classes. Yay! But tomorrow I have to begin taking my final exams. This sucks. Also, because of this, there will be no review over the weekend.
The tension meter is going crazy!
But, I'm not here to complain about my life as a high school student, I'm here to tell you about summer plans. So, after finals and after my teachers tell me this:
I will have a lot more free time on my hands. At my school, we have this program called Unit, of which will last two weeks. While this may sound time-consuming, it's actually quite the opposite; besides one project, I'm going to have a lot of free time, which means more time for reading books, watching anime, and maybe going to the theater a few times. So, expect more content in May and early June.
However, around mid-June to the end of July I will not be able to access the internet because I will be at camp!
However, Blogger has this cool device that allows me to schedule posts for the future, so I will be scheduling reviews to premiere every Sunday in the same order of book anime book anime and so on.

Then, in August, I'm going to be back home. I may be getting a summer job and I'll have to prepare for my next year of schooling, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have overall, but I will be posting regular reviews and videos during that month. Who knows, maybe I'll do something special.

Well, that's all from me. I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment